What is SWEAT?
Led by experienced coaches, SWEAT is a calorie-burning interval training class designed to target all levels of clients. With a proven combination of the best HIIT, core and functional training, you will increase muscle and burn calories in a fun, fast-paced workout customized to your level and your goals. As the name implies, it’s guaranteed to make you sweat, shred fat and move you closer to the body you want.
Monday and Wednesday: 7:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am
Classes are 45 minutes each.
What makes SWEAT at Nexus unique?
It is our core belief that, no matter how good the workout, if you aren’t in the right environment to achieve your best version possible, everyone’s motivation will eventually fade. What started great will once again turn into a short-term fad, instead of the much needed long-term effect we all need. With the most experienced and knowledgeable coaches leading each dynamic and ideal group class setting, our members are held accountable every single workout to achieve their fitness goals.
SWEAT is Coach-led HIIT classes including strength training, plyometrics, core strengthening and most importantly FUN – without a barbell.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRY SWEAT?
(HINT: IT’S FOR EVERYONE!)
- If you have always wanted to try CrossFit but haven’t mustered up the courage.
- If you think you have to be in shape before starting CrossFit
- If you dislike or are afraid of barbells and looking silly in front of a group (we all are)
- If you want to improve your body composition “without getting bulky”
- If you are bored with your routine
- If you don’t have a routine
- If you have a gym membership but haven’t been there in weeks
- If you exercise but not seeing the results you want
- If you get to the gym but don’t know if you are doing it right or safely